Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Web Conference Reflection 4/27/10
I finally was able to gain access to the web conference on 4/27/10. It was a good experience to be able to communicate with everyone at once, and to put faces with names. There were six other classmates that attended this evening’s web conference. I do have experience with a form of web conferencing through Skype, so I knew how to use some of the functions on the home page. Ms. Borel was able to answer questions pertaining to the cohort website and having access to edit. Ms. Borel then went over some important information about our internship and documents that need to be submitted from the students and their appointed mentor. She told us persons that we could use as mentors for an example: principle, assistant principle, or tech admin. It was also great to hear that we were able to submit our web reflection from the week 2 web conference due to technical difficulties.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment